TOP ROW FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
1) There are two things I love about this dress – the platinum color and the one shoulder cut. I love the way a one shoulder cut shows skin in a different and understated way. I see this with a very pale pink lip (MAC Snob is great) and a smokey grey eye.
2) I absolutely adore the metallic gold sheen of this dress! I am on the shorter side (5’4″) so I tend to stay away from longer lengths because they swallow me up, but the fit of this longer dress is so slim, sleek, and sexy. I would wear this with shimmery nude lip (MAC Pretty Please is my fave if you get easily washed out by nudes) and smoky golden bronze eye.
4) My holiday dress! I just picked this up because the beading really won me over. It is so interesting and detailed without being too over the top. I’ve already worn it with a leather jacket and Isabel Marant booties for a night out and plan to style it with my classic black patent pointed toe Louboutins and Chanel bag for holiday gatherings. I love anything that versatile and feel good about investing in pieces like this I can wear a multitude of ways. The sweetheart neckline is suuuuuper flattering too!
5) This one is similar to #3, but I love in between silver and gold color and lattice design of the beading! I also love that it’s a straight up sheath! I see this with over the knee suede boots and flowy imperfect hair.
BOTTOM ROW FROM LEFT TO RIGHTt:
1) The silhouette of this dress screams “party dress“. I love the blackish green color and the sexy plunging V. The flouncy skirt helps balance out the plunge and adds a playful fun vibe to this dress. I see this look with a matte pale pink lip, winged eyeliner, and hair with a little lift at the crown.
2) Perfect, classic, and simple. This dress could be easily transitioned to work/drinks/dinner after the holidays. I love the deep bordeaux color and the sleek wrap top. This style is flattering on EVERYONE and I’m definitely buying this dress to have for a bunch of different uses. I would do a navy eyeliner and nudish pink lip with this look (Nars Cruising is my fave).
3) My new LBD of the season! This dress is such a winner. It is so versatile and sexy without being over the top. I really dig the neckline with leather trim and assymetrical hemline. I will wear this with a sleek ponytail and an oxblood lip.
4) Ok, so I’m not a huge fan of wearing red at all. I never buy red clothes because it is just not my color. But this dress is a total exception and has me totally re-thinking my thoughts about wearing red! I wanted it in black, but Neiman’s was sold out so I tried on the red for size so I could order the black. Happiest accident ever – I instantly fell in love with the bright, happy, vibrant look of the red version and decided not to order the black. Since the color is so bold, I will wear this with a pale nude lip, white shimmery eye, and charcoal liner.
I hope this gives you some inspiration for holiday dress shopping! What are your favorite holiday looks?